The Our Lady of Guadalupe Circle meets two times per year, normally in Ottawa, to review steps that have been taken on the road to reconciliation and to plan future actions.
In the interim, its Working Group meets by teleconference as needed to plan the meetings of the full Circle and to deal with more pressing and technical matters.
Members of the Working Group are:
- The Most Rev. Murray Chatlain, Archbishop of Keewatin-Le Pas, Co-Chair
- Mrs. Rosella Kinoshameg, Ojibway, Wikwemikong First Nation, Co-Chair
- Ms. Genevieve Gallant, Canadian Catholic Organization for Development and Peace (CCODP)
- Mr. Gerry Kelly, Consultant
- Deacon Rennie Nahanee, Squamish First Nation
- Rev. Timothy Scott, C.S.B., Executive Director, Canadian Religious Conference